How to transfer data from iPhone to Android?
You can access your iCloud content at www.icloud.com, using your old Apple ID and contraseña. On Android, you can use the Google One app to sync your iCloud content to Google. Visit privacy.apple.com to request a copy of your data from Apple if you want to move them over.
How do I transfer everything from my iPhone to Android?:
ICloud is integrated into your iPhone. You can access your iCloud content at www.icloud.com, using your old Apple ID and password. On Android, you can use the Google One app to sync your iCloud content to Google. Visit privacy.apple.com to request a copy of your data from Apple if you want to move them over.
How do I transfer archivos from iPhone to Android wirelessly?:
How to Transfer from iOS Using Wi-Fi:
- Download the Smart Switch app on your Galaxy phone.
- Open the app and accept the terms of service.
- Select Receive data, and then iPhone/iPad.
- Select Get data from iCloud instead.
- Enter your Apple ID and select Sign in to iCloud.
- Enter the verification code and select ok.
How can I transfer WhatsApp from iOS to Android for free?
Transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android free:
- Please connect your iPhone and Android with USB cables.
- After opening WhatsApp on your Android phone, a QR code would pop up.
- Go to Settings > Chats > Move Chats to Android on your iPhone and then scan the QR code.
What is the easiest way to transfer from iPhone to Android?
Google Drive. By launching the Google Drive app, Google has made it much easier to move iOS data to an Android device. Google Drive is one of the most ultimate ways to transfer data from iPhone to Android app. Using Google Drive, you can easily switch data from iOS to Android within a few minutes.
How do I transfer everything from iPhone to Samsung?
4 Connect your Samsung phone to your iPhone with a compatible Lightning to USB-C or USB-C-to-USB-C cable or an adapter. 5 Tap ‘Trust’ on the iOS device, then tap ‘Next’ on your Samsung phone and follow the prompts. 6 Select the content you want to transfer and select ‘Transfer’.
Is there a free WhatsApp transfer app?
MobileTrans is another effective program for cross-platform WhatsApp transfer. It transfers WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android and the other way round effortlessly.
How to transfer WhatsApp data from iPhone to Android with computer?
Step 1. Install iTransor for WhatsApp on your computer and launch the program. Choose «Transfer WhatsApp between Devices». Connect the iPhone and the Android device for transfer to the computer with USB cables.
How do I transfer my WhatsApp chats to my new phone for free?
How to restore your chat history
- Open WhatsApp > More options > Settings > Chats > Chat Copia de seguridad.
- Choose the Google Account that you want your chats backed up to.
- Tap BACK UP.
- After the backup has been saved, you can remove WhatsApp from your device and install it on your new Android device.
How to restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android free?
Verify that an iCloud copia de seguridad exists in WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat Copia de seguridad. If you can see when the last backup was performed, delete and reinstall WhatsApp. After verifying your phone number, follow the prompts to restore your chat history.